James Nygaard, Attorney at Law
Client-Focused Firm
Results-Oriented Approach

Looking Out For Children During and After a Divorce

Among the most emotional and highly contested issues relating to the divorce process stands the question of who will provide care and housing for the children. Such child related concerns can quickly become costly matters to address, leading to great emotional and financial expense and lengthy battles. When attempting to find resolutions to child custody and support concerns, the guidance of an experienced child custody modification lawyer can be invaluable in helping you avoid unnecessary emotional trauma to your children and yourself.

At the office of James Nygaard, Attorney at Law, our lawyer leverages almost two decades of family law experience to offer guidance to area parents with child related concerns. Whether you are currently undergoing a divorce and need assistance structuring acceptable custody and support plans or need guidance modifying an existing arrangement, we have the knowledge and experienced to help you create effective and lasting plans for the future.

Experienced Guidance Toward Resolutions

Whether you believe that your child related disputes can be solved through the mediation process, or feel that a more aggressive court room litigation approach is necessary, we have the knowledge and experience needed to help you traverse your proceedings with as quickly and painlessly as possible.

Our work in the area and our knowledge of child related proceedings allows us to offer the insightful and informative advice you need to make the most educated decisions possible throughout your process.

Following a careful examination of your family’s history, your goals and the challenges before you, we provide detailed and informative advice that is tailored directly to your unique situation, all in an effort to help you create or modify arrangements relating to:

  • Child custody
  • Child support
  • Parenting plans

Whether you are undergoing a divorce, need assistance modifying a standing arrangement or are interested in parental relocation, we have the knowledge and experience needed to help you find resolutions and fight against unreasonable positions.

Contact our office online or call 214-733-8044 to schedule a free consultation to discuss your specific child related concerns.